Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Camera Strap Covers

Back in late spring/early summer Kelly and I took a digital photography course. To celebrate our last class and Kelly's birthday I made us camera strap covers! I of course didn't think of taking pictures of them until after I had already put it on my camera.. so whipping out the trusty point and shoot and I chose to take it's picture on a fairly boring background.. but you get the idea! They are super easy, and make telling your camera apart from everyone else's so much easier!! and of course make you look super trendy too! I got the idea for using fabric scraps for mine here, but there are loads of other tutorials out there for all one fabric ones. I turned the ends under and hemmed them rather than sewing through my strap though.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I LOVE my camera strap!! So uniquely me! Thank you so much!

And remember the "oohs" and "aahs" at class? You should definietely plan on making these for your soon to be Etsy shop.

Teach-ME-Mom said...

Great idea, Lisa! Love the new blog, too!

I started making hair clips for the girls this spring and it's so much fun! I'm going to do our school's little craft fair around the holidays.